- Sep 28 2022
- 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Yard Waste Pickup – All Lake Shore
Yard waste and bulk waste collection days for all of Lake Shore is the second and fourth Wednesday of the month.
- Yard waste will be picked up on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month.
- You must request a pickup by 4pm on the Tuesday before the scheduled pickup day. Pickups can be requested by calling 912-290-2118 or by going to wasteprousa.com/port-wentworth. A customer service representative will contact you to secure your pre-payment for this service.
- All yard waste items must be placed adjacent to, but not in, the street by 7am on the scheduled pickup day. Items not in place when the truck comes by will not be picked up.
- Leaves, small brush, grass clippings and other small yard waste must be bagged. Each bag must not exceed 50 pounds in weight. You may place up to 5 bags for pickup.
- Tree limbs must be cut into 4 ft lengths and piled neatly for pickup.
- The total area of yard waste for pickup cannot exceed 5 ft x 5 ft x 5ft.
- If your yard waste is not in compliance, it will not be picked up. The Waste Pro driver will place a service tag on your front door informing you of the specific reason(s) your yard waste was not picked up. The tags are two-part forms. The second part of the form is given to the City of Port Wentworth’s Code Enforcement, who will take further action as necessary.
- More facts, and a trash services calendar, are available at the Lake Shore Community Trash Service page of this website.