The HOA pool will be closed from October 1, 2019 until the opening date (TBD) in 2020.
6 Raintree Way, Port Wentworth, GA 31407-3605, United States
OFFICIAL ADDRESS FOR EVENT: 6 Raintree Way, Port Wentworth, GA
Hello all, in the later hours of Friday night, a fellow neighbor lost their home due from a fire. They also lost both vehicles as well as two pets. Luckily all family members got out safely but with no time to grab any belonging. Our community, Lake Shore in Port Wentworth are joining together to raise money for this family in need. If you are able to help, please come by for some food, refreshments and DJ music.
If you do not feel comfortable coming out but would still like to donate, you may Venmo Katelin Smith at @Katelin-Smith-7 or Peter Oleniuch at @Peter-Ouleniuch
THE POOL WILL BE OPENING WITH RESTRICTIONS SATURDAY MAY 23RD
PLEASE be sure to read the guidelines entirely!
We want to keep all residents who use the pool safe and healthy during COVID-19.
ADDITIONAL POOL GUIDELINES:
- All persons using the facilities are to do so at their own risk.
- Pool Hours are 12pm until 7pm daily to allow for additional sanitation.
- By entering the facilities, all persons agree and acknowledge that the Lake Shore Home Owner’s Association or Lanier Management will not be held liable for any reasons whatsoever from use of the amenities and attributed to COVID-19.
- All Persons are not permitted to enter community facilities if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, had symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19. If you are sick, please stay home and stay well.
- Pool capacity has been reduced to 50%. No more than 69 individuals are permitted within the gated pool area. This number may be reduced at any time by security or the board, if social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- ONLY members residing at the address assigned to the key card will be admitted within the facilities. Members are not permitted to bring guests who do not reside within the same residence.
- All persons must remain six (6) feet apart. Related family members (co-habitating residents) may sit closer, but group size should not exceed 6 people. Anyone not maintaining social distance will be asked to leave.
- We request that the community provide your own chairs for personal use.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (912) 352-0983 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can have 100 attendees, although only 49 webcam videos fit on the screen at any one time. The meeting is currently set for a 2-hour time slot.
It might be a nice way to have a meeting whilst practicing social distancing. All are welcome, especially Board Members who might like to share their activities since the last meeting, and answer questions from the community.
Avril Roy-Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Lake Shore Community Meeting
Time: Apr 4, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 556 474 919
Help deck the Lake Shore Clubhouse for the holidays!
Join us at the Clubhouse December 8 from 6pm to 8pm a the Lake Shore community comes together to decorate our Clubhouse for the holidays.We will have crafts and seasonal movies to occupy the little ones. We hope to see you there.
Please indicate if you plan to attend on our FaceBook Page (click the Event tab to find this event). (If you are not a member of the Lake Shore HOA Facebook Page, please ask to join. Make sure to answer the security questions, as you will not be added if you don’t. Please do not invite your friends to the FB page via the Invite tab, as this does not give them the option of joining the page and being asked to answer the security questions common to private FB pages.)