The HOA pool will be closed from October 1, 2019 until the opening date (TBD) in 2020.
THE POOL WILL BE OPENING WITH RESTRICTIONS SATURDAY MAY 23RD
PLEASE be sure to read the guidelines entirely!
We want to keep all residents who use the pool safe and healthy during COVID-19.
ADDITIONAL POOL GUIDELINES:
- All persons using the facilities are to do so at their own risk.
- Pool Hours are 12pm until 7pm daily to allow for additional sanitation.
- By entering the facilities, all persons agree and acknowledge that the Lake Shore Home Owner’s Association or Lanier Management will not be held liable for any reasons whatsoever from use of the amenities and attributed to COVID-19.
- All Persons are not permitted to enter community facilities if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, had symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19. If you are sick, please stay home and stay well.
- Pool capacity has been reduced to 50%. No more than 69 individuals are permitted within the gated pool area. This number may be reduced at any time by security or the board, if social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- ONLY members residing at the address assigned to the key card will be admitted within the facilities. Members are not permitted to bring guests who do not reside within the same residence.
- All persons must remain six (6) feet apart. Related family members (co-habitating residents) may sit closer, but group size should not exceed 6 people. Anyone not maintaining social distance will be asked to leave.
- We request that the community provide your own chairs for personal use.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (912) 352-0983 or send an email to email@example.com